A townhome rental property community across from Hillcrest golf course with spacious homes, integral garages and balconies for every unit, and newly renovated with all new appliances, quartz countertops, LVP flooring and much more! Compare our square footage to any other units and find out what a value you have here!
Compare our square footage, our amenities and the views and you can’t beat our value at The Grove!
Our units boast much more square footage than other comparable. Our room within unit are graciously over-sized and set in a peaceful setting across from a golf course, on a quiet street, yet close to everything you need.
There are 2 and 3 bedroom units. There are also 3 bedroom with main floor master bedroom and two upstairs bedrooms for multi generational or one level living. Our newly renovated units have color schemes and design elements to make you feel right at home.
There are two rows of buildings. The 400 units have balconies facing the golf course, and the upper level 500 street is tree-lined and private, with balconies facing the golf course.
Every unit has:
- Brand new stainless steel energy-efficient stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, and vent hood
- New Quartz countertops in the Kitchen
- New double sink marble top master bath vanity in the 3 bedroom units
- Two spacious Balconies in every unit
- New Luxury Vinyl Flooring throughout for beauty and ease of maintenance
- Energy Efficient and Bright LED lighting, with no bulb changing technology!
- NEST Thermostats for ease of changing your heating or cooling needs
- Digital keyless entry, never fumble for keys again!
- Air conditioning
- Off street parking for guests
- Neutral warm color scheme that can match your decor, and give a feeling of being connected to nature
- On each building, each unit has its own unique color, making your new home stand out and be easy for friends and family to find
- Outdoor picnic spaces
- Indoor integral Garage space
- Basement space
- Laundry room within each unit
- Two bedroom units have 1525 square feet of living space (not including basement and one car garage)
- Three bedroom units have 1900 square feet of living space (not including basement and two car garage)
Lower Burrell is a small town of about 11,000 set along the Allegheny River, north east of downtown Pittsburgh. It is adjacent to Allegheny township.
Lower Burrell has a host of small locally owned businesses for those who love to support local rather than big chains. It has its own schools, weekly farmers market, and lots of charm and community spirit.
Local towns of Freeport, Leechburg, Tarentum, Springdale, Cheswick, Natrona Heights give you access to all the activities and amenities you need quickly.
Burrell School District is an above average, public school district located in Lower Burrell, PA. It has 1,787 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1.